Rental application -

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Please FAX to -


Dial 211

This is a big deal...

  • Randolph County, Indiana,
  • Darke County, Ohio,
  • Montgomery County, Ohio all use 211 services to help people.

Here’s what it is about -

Use a LAND LINE to dial 211

You will be connected to someone that is familiar with the various programs available to low income people. This could include -

  • FREE or low cost heath care
  • Energy assistance - this can include eHEAP funds which are emergency monies set aside to turn utilities back on if they have been disconnected.
  • Low cost telephone service - Lifeline
  • Rental / deposit assistance
  • Food stamps
  • Medical assistance
  • Discounted food (they take food stamps on top of the discounted food!)
  • etc.

Here’s the deal - you’ve got to pick up a phone can call 211

It couldn’t get much more simple that that!

[Rent or RTO] [Rent to Own] [Fun Stuff] [Services] [Government Help] [Politics] [FREE Money] [FAQ] [I Buy Houses] [Make Money] [Investors] [Contact Us] [Dial 211] [ePayment] [Jobs] [Site Map]

Serving Shelby, Darke, Montgomery Counties in Ohio and Randolph County in Indiana
Copyright 2002-2010 American Housing Providers, Inc.
For more information about this property or other properties listed - please contact our
Sales Office.
Buy or Promote Art at Yessy