Rental application -

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Please FAX to -



What is the Emergency Component of HEAP?
A special component of the HEAP is the Emergency Home Energy Assistance Program (E-HEAP). The E-HEAP is administered by the local delegate agencies. With one exception, these are local community action agencies (CAAs). In Geauga County, the delegate agency is the Office of Job and Family Services. Last year, there were  over 175,000  households served by the Emergency "Winter" Crisis Program. The Emergency Program provides assistance once per heating season to eligible households that are disconnected, threatened with disconnection, or have less than a ten day supply of bulk fuel. Those households serviced by a PUCO-regulated utility must sign up for the Percentage of Income Payment Plan (PIPP) or another payment plan in order to receive emergency benefits. Bulk fuel users must certify in writing that they have less then a ten-day supply of bulk fuel in order to be eligible. Emergency HEAP can also help pay for heating system repairs in certain cases.

E-HEAP Eligibility Requirements:
Households whose gross income is at or below 175 percent of the federal poverty guidelines are eligible for the Emergency Program. A household whose total income during the past 3 months is equal to or less than the following maximums may be eligible - see State of Ohio Assistance Programs

How do you apply for E-HEAP?
Applications must be completed at the local HEAP delegate agencies (CAAs). It is important that you call for an appointment. Income documentation must be presented at the time of application for all household members, except wage or salary income earned by dependent minors under 18 years old. (Community Action Agencies). 

Applications for Emergency HEAP will be accepted November 1 through March 31.


[Rent or RTO] [Rent to Own] [Fun Stuff] [Services] [Government Help] [Politics] [FREE Money] [FAQ] [I Buy Houses] [Make Money] [Investors] [Contact Us] [Dial 211] [ePayment] [Jobs] [Site Map]

Serving Shelby, Darke, Montgomery Counties in Ohio and Randolph County in Indiana
Copyright 2002-2010 American Housing Providers, Inc.
For more information about this property or other properties listed - please contact our
Sales Office.
Buy or Promote Art at Yessy