Rental application -

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Please FAX to -



What is the Percentage of Income Payment Plan (PIPP)? 

PIPP is an extended payment arrangement that requires regulated gas and electric companies to accept payments based on a percentage of the household income. As a part of the Universal Service Fund program enabled by Substitute Senate Bill 3, the Office of Community Services will administer the PIPP for electricity customers.

Under PIPP, if you heat with gas, you pay ten percent of your monthly household income to your gas company and five percent to your electric company. (If your monthly household income is at or below fifty (50%) percent of the Federal Poverty level, most PIPP customers will pay three percent instead of five percent for the secondary source of heat.) If your utility company provides both gas and electric, or if you heat with electricity, you pay fifteen (15%) percent of your monthly household income. The community action agency or utility company will inform you of your PIPP amount.

The Office of Community Services (OCS), Ohio Department of Development is responsible for the reverifying incomes of the Percentage of Income Payment Program (PIPP) clients for regulated utilities.  All PIPP customers must reverify their incomes annually with the exception of Zero-PIPP customers who must reverify their income every 90 days.  By completing the Energy Assistance Application you can reverify your PIPP income, as well as apply for a Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) benefit.  PIPP customers can also visit their local Community Action Agency (CAA) to reverify their income. Click here to locate your local Community Action Agency (CAA).

PIPP Eligibility Requirements:
To be eligible for the PIPP program, a customer must receive his or her primary or secondary heat source from a company regulated by the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO), must have a total household income which is at or below 150% of the federal poverty level, and must apply for all energy assistance programs for which he or she is eligible.

How do you apply for the PIPP?
When applying for an Emergency HEAP benefit, customers must also enroll in PIPP or another payment plan. The Combined Energy Assistance Application must be completed at the local agency. The agency staff will forward the necessary information for PIPP enrollment for your main heating source and electric service, as appropriate.

For Additional Information:
Call HEAP toll-free at 1-800-282-0880 during regular business hours (7:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.) Monday through Friday. For hearing-impaired with a telecommunication device for the deaf (TTD), call toll-free number 1-800-686-1557 or in Franklin County, call (614) 752-8808. The FAX number is (614) 728-6832. 

[Rent or RTO] [Rent to Own] [Fun Stuff] [Services] [Government Help] [Politics] [FREE Money] [FAQ] [I Buy Houses] [Make Money] [Investors] [Contact Us] [Dial 211] [ePayment] [Jobs] [Site Map]

Serving Shelby, Darke, Montgomery Counties in Ohio and Randolph County in Indiana
Copyright 2002-2010 American Housing Providers, Inc.
For more information about this property or other properties listed - please contact our
Sales Office.
Buy or Promote Art at Yessy